Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

How to: Minimalistic Fashion



I have always loved dressing in a minimalistic way. There are so many pros; like it's a bit easier to put together, in some ways more comfortable, and sometimes it's even cheaper. I have put together four looks that fit into the whole minimalistic vibe and I used mostly basic pieces like white tees, black pants, denim, etc. I hope that these looks will inspire you, and they are even perfect outfits for back to school, so feel free to steal these looks this bts season! Hope you enjoy these looks that I have added little bits of my personal style to!



This look is so simple and comfy! This is usually my go to outfit for chilly fall days. If I am in a rush it's a great option or if I want to be comfortable, or even both, I rock this look. An oversized cardigan is such a staple in my wardrobe, especially during the fall months. I styled it with a simple white tee and of course, some black leggings. This is basically a girl's fall uniform. To spice it up, I added my gray/purple slides because they are so comfy and they are simple, just like the rest of my look. And also, every piece is a basic so you can have fun styling each piece in different ways!




To say I'm obsessed with this outfit is an understatement! Ugh, I love it so much!! I love a good denim skirt, in fact I have multiple denim skirts in varying lengths. But this one is just right! The buttons going down the center are so cute. I styled it with my favorite bell-sleeved top. If you are like me and love a little bit of a flare in an ordinary look, this is a shirt for you. I love the puffiness of the shirt tucked into the skirt! I think this is a well put together look and it's a great option for a back to school look. And again, feel free to style it your way like swapping out the skirt with some distressed jeans or even wearing a more fitted shirt! 



I have always been obsessed with stripes but after doing some bts shopping, I realized it's getting to be crazy! But, you can never have too many stripes! I love this top! And of course the distressed denim is a must have in any season. I paired my distressed jeans with the perfect striped top. I knotted the front of my top to spice up the look and also cuffed the sleeves. I love the look of stripes and distressed denim! For shoes, I styled it with these great heeled sandals. They are so cute and add such a fun touch to a rather basic outfit. 



And lastly, this fancier look. The black pants are amazing. I constantly rave about them because the fit is amazing. They are so flattering to my shape, and they are also high waisted which is a bonus in my book! With these simple black pants, I styled them with a cute off the shoulder top. It kind of reminds me of a pirate shirt, it being all puffy, but it's still cute! I tucked it into my pants for a more chic look. And I paired the look with my black heeled sandals that mesh so well with the pants! This look is great for a dressed up work look and you can always swap out the ots top with a more covered up blouse. 

Thanks! Hope You Enjoyed!! :) 


Comments

Popular Posts