Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Beach, Please!




A summer never goes by without me taking tons of basic pictures at the beach. Today was the perfect beach day! My mom and I arrived bright and early at the beach to enjoy/savor the ocean breeze and crashing waves. I am super basic when it comes to taking pictures, because my Instagram needs to be great so I always plan ahead to take some bomb pictures! I love this swimsuit (btw it's from H&M and so are my shorts)! It's a one piece and I love everything about it. It is very slimming and figure flattering. The lace up detailing is super trendy too! The back is also amazing! I love pairing my one pieces with high waisted shorts, I love the look of them together! This look is a top favorite of mine for the summer because you can easily wear it anywhere, like pool parties or the beach (of course)! It's easy to wear, comfortable, and most importantly keeps you cool in the summer heat. 



Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts