Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Back To School Outfit Guide 2017


Well it's that time of year again, and frankly, I'm not quite feelin' it. But, it's back to school szn. I've put together a few looks you may want to try out this bts szn! These looks are perfect for college as well as high school, but mainly college, because some looks wouldn't get past dress code. But anyway, hope you all enjoy!!!




This first look is definitely a great back to school option. I love a good t-shirt dress!! But this one, from Forever 21, is a little bit more fun. It has a great deep-v cutout which I love. With it, you can never go wrong with a distressed denim jacket (a major fall necessity!) I also finished off the look with a pair of simple white sneakers. It's comfortable, trendy, and great for an on-the-go outfit!
 _________________________________________________________________________________



I recently purchased this striped wrap dress at Target. I saw it and could not walk past it! It's super simple and very easy to wear. I thought it fit into my bts guide perfectly. With it, I am wearing cute black flats that make the look a little bit more dressed up and put together. Of course, you can dress the look down by wearing cute sneakers, or even dress it up by wearing some heeled sandals! And p.s.: dresses are the perfect option for class, because if you are in a rush you can quickly throw on a cute dress and still look put together, and no one will ever know your struggle! lol 
_________________________________________________________________________________






This look is my favorite! I love every little detail of it from the eyelet detailing on the sleeves to the lace up detailing on my shoes. I really like this option for school because it looks like you tried really hard, but it was super easy to put together and is easy to wear. I love my bag too! I've been using it for the past couple of years for all my school stuff, and it's great! (BTW: it's from Urban Outfitters) Of course, for shoes, you can always switch out these heeled sandals for a more comfortable shoe if you do a lot of walking around your campus. 

_________________________________________________________________________________





This is another fun look. I don't normally wear a long sleeved shirt with shorts, but I wanted to switch it up a bit. The new school year calls for trying out new things, right!? Anyway, I love this combo. Its cute and casual and most importantly, comfortable! 

_________________________________________________________________________________




And the last look is more of a fall time look! It's a great outfit for the transition from summer to fall. I've also loved this trend of the ots but with cute straps. I'm super obsessed with my new shirt, from Forever 21, duh!! I love the striped pattern so much and it's got a bit of a high-low style to it (throwback trend lol!) With a great pair of jeans and cute shoes, you've got a great early fall look. I love getting dressed up for class (most times lol), especially since I am a fashion student, I need to represent!!!! I will definitely be rocking these back to school looks this new school year!

Good luck to all starting a new school year! And, hope you enjoyed this BTS Guide! 



Comments

Popular Posts