Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Teen Vogue X Parsons: Unlocking Visual Style


I have started the Teen Vogue X Parsons Fashion Industry Essentials online certification program and I have just finished the first course. For those who are interested in learning more about the program, I thought I would take you step by step with me in this process. I won't be giving too much away but just enough for you to get a general idea of what the program is like so that you can determine if it is for you or not. In the first course, Unlocking Visual Style, you'll get a general idea of what you want your brand to be. I watched a variety of informative videos from industry professionals at Teen Vogue and Parsons. I learned about a few important styles and trends in history that are now reflected in today's society. I also completed 6 different assignments. The assignments are actually pretty fun. There are some optional ones that I definitely took advantage of because I want to get the most out of this process. This course is a general introduction of the other courses, in a sense. It touches upon social media, photography, branding, editorials, etc. The assignments are easy to submit and what I find most helpful is that you are able to look through the gallery of other students work to get a better idea of the assignment. I finished this course pretty quickly because most of the assignments don't take much time at all to complete. And BTW, you have up to a year to complete this program. You can complete everything based on your schedule, at your own pace! As you complete the courses, definitely take notes! It's super helpful to write things down in order to have a better understanding of the topics.





Please stay tuned for more! I will be doing updates as I complete each course!
Attention: If you want $50 off please use this discount code: GIOVANNA2
Go to http://ssqt.co/m5cBxk2 for more info!!










Comments

Popular Posts