Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Aruba Travel Diaries: A Colorful Island Look




As I was shopping around for my trip to Aruba, I came across this very colorful romper on sale, btw, at Kohl's. Honestly, I think it was under $10, how crazy!! Anyway, I thought it was absolutely perfect to wear on an island, so it was a no brainer that I needed it. 
I wore the romper one night to a dinner at a Mexican restaurant, which was soooo good! The fit is so great, I am wearing a small and it fits like a glove. I love the colors and they all look so great together. There is also really great button detailing down the front half, which I also love. And do I even have to mention the off-the-shoulder part of it? So cute, so trendy, and also so comfortable! I also wore these cute black and gold sunglasses, from Lushlity. And then, of course, I carried around my beach bag from Target, because it fit everything I needed and just added such a pop to my look. For shoes, I wore my gray/purple slides from H&M. I can honestly say, this is probably the most colorful outfit I have ever worn, but like I was on an island, I had to spice it up! 





Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts