Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Trend Watch: Sunglasses 

With Spring just around the corner, I was on the hunt for some trendy sunglasses. Luckily, Forever21 and Aldo had tons to choose from. Along my travels I've picked up a few pairs that caught my eye (no pun intended) . Here are just a few that I would like to share.
  What I love about these is the half frame, especially in white. Picked up these at Forever21 and are so cute for the Spring time.
 Lately I've been a tad bit obsessed with sunglasses. But the best thing about them is they can change up any outfit and create a whole new look. Although all of these sunglasses are so cute, the circular ones are my absolute favorite. I just love the look of them and they are so bohemian.
While browsing through Instagram, I came across a picture of Kylie Jenner wearing a pair of amazing sunglasses. They sort of look like the pair I picked up at Aldo. I couldn't believe I found this pair! And for such a good price!
So one of the worst things is when you find a pair of glasses but they are just so expensive you can hear your wallet crying. I had been longing for a pair of Ray Bans but frankly, those aren't in my price range. While shopping at an outlet mall, I was lucky to find this knock off pair at Aldo. So happy!! 

 These cat-eye sunglasses are defiantly a must for Spring. They add a unique and vintage touch to any outfit. And the best part is, they go with so many different outfits.
Sunglasses are by far some of my favorite accessories. I love what they can do to any outfit. One of the hardest things for me this Spring, is not buying every pair of sunnies in sight. 

Comments

Popular Posts