Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Transitioning from Winter to Spring

Spring is finally here!!! But the question is, What do I where? Going from Winter to Spring can be quite difficult. One day it's cold, one day it's warm. In the morning it's freezing, but the afternoon is warm. The struggle is real. It's such a difficult season to dress for.

Outfit #1: This outfit is perfect for Spring. A light sweater is just what you need. But a plain sweater is kind of boring. To spice it up, I added a denim vest and a pair of really cute, patterned leggings. I love cuffing up the sleeves to make it a little less wintery. The leggings add a bold touch to the outfit, I am totally obsessed with them!! The pattern itself screams "Spring" to me. They are like a paisley print. Of course I added some accessories. The rose gold Michael Kors watch and my spikey bracelet adds shine to the rather dull outfit. Sunglasses are a must to any of my outfits and white sneakers make the look comfortable and relaxed. And a cross body bag to complete the Spring look is key. This look is great for a lunch date, shopping, or class.

Leggings: Forever21
Sweater: Forever21
Denim Vest: Wet Seal
Sneakers: Target
Sunglasses: Aldo
Bag: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Francesca's 


Outfit #2: Denim Jackets are a staple piece in your Spring waredrobe. They are a must in transitioning from Winter to Spring. I paired the jacket with a plain white tee and a pair of daisy printed leggings. Nothing says Spring more than flowers. I am so glad I found them, they add a fun touch to your basic pair of leggings. For shoes I picked my converse!! They are a bit more edgier than your basic pair of white sneakers. A cute pair of cat eye sunnies and a cross body bag ties the whole outfit together. This outfit is great for a day of shopping, sightseeing, or school.

Leggings: H&M 
Denim Jacket: H&M 
Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: F21
Tee: H&M 

Outfit #3: For the warmer days of Spring, there is no better excuse to wear a cute circle skirt. Patterned circle skirts are some of my faves for Spring. I decided to pair the skirt with a denim button up because it could get a little chilly. A simple pair of white sneakers will pull the look together and give the look a preppy feel. I love the the accessories for this look. The half frame sunglasses and the leather hair bow complement each other really well. This look is great for school and days where you just need to throw something on quickly. 

Skirt: H&M 
Denim Button up: H&M 
Bow: H&M 
Sunnies: Aldo 

Outfit #4: This look is for those days where you just want to dress up. What is great about this look is that it's not super dressy, but it's not super casual either. I have gotten so much use out of this tribal print dress. Adding a light cardigan to any dress, during the Spring time, is going to help so much in the transitioning process. The dress and cardi go so casually with each other and create such a relaxed, dressy look. For accessories I just added my Michael Kors watch and my spikey bracelet for a touch of bling. For a more edgier look, I paired the ensemble with a pair of black combat boots. I am in love with how they go so well with dresses. And of course, my cat eye sunnies that complete the edgy look. This is a great look for a night out, a party, or a day when you just feel like wearing a simple looking dress. 

Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Target
Combat Boots: Charlette Russe

Comments

Popular Posts