Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Easter Festivities

     There's no better way to start the Easter weekend than an Easter brunch. I spent my Friday morning feasting on yummy food, coloring eggs, and hunting for eggs. It felt so good to spend the spring morning with my family. I feasted on a yummy pancake with maple syrup and fresh strawberries. And my favorite part was the parfait station. 


Pastels, pastels, pastels!!! Coloring eggs in these beautiful pastel colors is one of my favorite parts of Easter. When I look at them all I can think of is Spring!! We left with a carton of spring colored eggs that will look great for an Easter display.


    Of course I wore a cute outfit to this Easter festivity! I wore my floral palazzo pants with my denim jacket. And it was just a tad chilly out so I paired it with a sweater and tied it in a knot on the side for a different look. This outfit was perfect for hunting for eggs. It's so comfortable and simple. Even though I've worn this outfit before, I changed it just a little with a different sweater. And I believe that doesn't break the laws of fashion. 
    I had such a fun day watching my cousins run around and find eggs. Even though I'm a little too old to participate in the Easter festivities, I'm not too old to have fun! 




Pants/ Charlotte Russe
Denim jacket/ H&M
Sweater/ Forever21
Shoes/ Target

Comments

Popular Posts