Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Happy Easter 🐰🌻🐣🌸




     Food, candy, family, and more! What is not to love about Easter? I was so lucky to have spent Easter with my amazing family! My mom put her heart and soul into a delicious meal that consisted of way to many courses! Our house was filled with amazing smells. After lots of preparation, the clock struck 2:00 and close to 20 people began filling our home. The usual went down, greeting your family members, recieving way too much chocolate, and stuffing our faces with food. As an Italian, it is almost impossible to say no to the sea of food that covered the insanely large table. 
    Once dinner was finished, I found some of my family members sound asleep in a food coma. The kids played their games and the women neatly stored the leftovers ( which was enough to each at least two more Easter dinners ). 
     Next came dessert, sadly most of our guests were stuffed to the max. But no worries, they each went home with a doggie bag. 


    My Easter outfit was very simple. I paired my sunflower maxi skirt from Charlotte Russe with a cropped denim jacket and a white top. I finally broke out my sandals! I paired a basic black pair of sandalswith the look. All in all the look was really comfortable and simple for all the running around I was doing to help prepare. I ended the day feeling very full and was thankful that I had worn a elastic waist skirt lol! Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday!! 

Jacket/ Forever21
Skirt/ Charlotte Russe
Top/ Forever21
Sandals/ Target
Sunglasses/ Aldo

Comments

Popular Posts