Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Trend Board: Styles For Spring








Spring is just around the corner (but you probably couldn't tell because there is snow on the ground in some states), but according to the calendar, it's coming lol. I've put together some Spring inspo outfits that will hopefully get you all excited about the warm weather that is near! Of course, the obvious trend, the off the should look is huge! I am sooooo excited to get my hands on some cute OTS tops and dresses. Denim is always a major look for the Spring season, it's also great for transition outfits from Winter to Spring. White is such a great color for this season, it's light and airy and pure simplicity! Also, pairing distressed denim with an off the shoulder top is my favorite way to style both trends. I've also been seeing the bell shaped sleeve a lot recently. And I really like it, it's absolute perfection for Spring! Stripes are always a must in my closet, but especially in the Spring (and florals too, duh!). I am loving long and flowy dresses too. Even though I may not be tall enough, I still like to think that I can get away with wearing them. Long, floral maxi dresses are great for the Spring time. I also really need to buy a mid-length flowy belted dress or two. I am so in love with how they look, especially with some killer shoes. We saw plenty of over the knee boots this Winter, but I think they'll stick around at least through the beginning of the Spring season. And to finish off these adorable and trendy clothes, let's not forget the shoes. Any kind of chunky heel or blocked heel will be all the rage in the upcoming season!
















Comments

Popular Posts