Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

New In My Wardrobe: Spring/Summer




I've recently purchased a few Spring/Summer goodies for myself that I have been itching to wear and style. But sadly, it doesn't really feel like Spring outside. So I'll just share them with you anyway, and hopefully very soon I'll be able to style them!

                                         



So this awesome dress is from Boohoo! I am so in love with it, as I am with most of the pieces I've purchased. I am so excited to wear this. I have a lot of functions coming up in the Spring and Summer months and these dresses are perfect for them. What I really love about this particular dress is that its very figure flattering and fitted, but it has a cool knotted detail at the center. 


Ummm, can we just take a few minutes to admire this one! When I tried it on, I immediately fell in love. Although it does need some alterations, because I am so short, it still looks absolutely amazing!! I thought something like this would look weird on me, but its the opposite. This maxi dress is off-the-shoulder which, I think, is the perfect combo (a maxi and OTS). The color is one that I don't own anything like so I am so excited to style it. I will be traveling to a tropical island over the summer, so this dress is an absolute essential. P.S. It's from Boohoo!!


This one is another great piece, also from Boohoo. Its so tropical looking and just super cute! First off, I L-O-V-E the color. Blush is so in and I have always loved the color. Its off the shoulder which is a trend I have completely fallen in love with! When I saw this one, I immediately added it to my cart lol.


I was casually looking around Marshall's when I came across this cute number. Again, its off the shoulder, so that just meant I needed it. I think this will be a great piece for Spring. It has 3/4 length sleeves and I think will look great with like white pants and wedges! Overall, I am definitely going to get lots of use out of this top.


I really love this off the shoulder dress! I am a sucker for anything striped, so this was the perfect piece for me (striped and OTS!). I can't wait to style this in so many fun ways. And its especially great for a tropical vacay! P.S. It's from Forever 21!!


I was in need of some Springy tops, so I bought this one from Forever 21. This one is interesting because its a tie front top. Which means it is wrinkle prone to the max! But, its cute, so thats okay lol! Its very simple and will be a great staple for Spring and Summer!


This one is also from Forever 21. Its a little hard to tell but it has some really cute bell shaped 3/4 length sleeves. This one will be another great staple for transition outfits from Winter to Spring. I'm really into pairing simple tops with simple bottoms. I guess I am just super basic lol. But I'm picturing this top with distressed jeans and wedges!


I bought this a while back, but felt like I had to share it because its just so cute! I still haven't worn it which makes me sad, but I'll definitely be wearing it sometime soon. It has these great shoulder cutouts, known as the cold shoulder trend! And its also striped which means it will totally have a place in my wardrobe. And it's from Marshall's so you can never go wrong!


I was beyond excited when I saw this one on boohoo.com!! I am so into the whole embroidered trend. Its a simple striped dress with bell shaped sleeves, but what I really love about it is the embroidery! I can't wait to wear it, I'm thinking maybe for Easter?! Its super girly and lightweight too!! Oh, and BTW: Boohoo is having a major sale! You're welcome! 


And lastly, can we talk about these bomb shoes!!! I purchased them at Marshall's for $19.99!!!! Yup, that's right, under $20! I literally had to have them and there was no question that I was walking out of the store with out them! These are super trendy at the moment and I have gladly welcomed them into my closet. I have a feeling I'll be getting lots of use out of them. I think they'll totally pair nicely with the clothes in my closet! YAY!


Hope You Enjoyed! 

Comments

Popular Posts