Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

New In My Wardrobe



I am really loving dressing casually. Cute sweatshirts like these are really easy to style and look great with bomber jackets or a denim jacket! These are from Forever21 and I love them! They are comfortable and cute, which is the perfect combo! I especially love the distressed one. It adds a unique touch to a simple sweatshirt. 


I had been on the hunt for these two trendy sweaters. One laces up at the neckline and the other has a built in chocker. I love super trendy pieces, so these were a must for me. They are perfect no matter if I am wearing leggings or jeans. I don't really have any nude sweaters so I love this one! I especially love these colors!


I could never find a distressed denim jacket that fit right! But, now my problems have been solved! This one fits just right and it has just the right amount of rips. I love this for layering, and it's going to be great for my Spring looks!


I am a sucker for long cardigans. These two are perfect! I had been looking for a gray one and I found this one at a Lularoe pop up! Its super flowy and is very flattering! You can never go wrong with an oversized cardigan!


I had purchased this faux-velvet dress for an event I was going to but never ended up wearing it lol! But I still love it and will probably get use out of it! But I am soooooo in love with it! With the whole velvet trend going on, I thought I really needed it in my closet! Hopefully, I can find somewhere to wear it to soon. But it is a great winter dress!


I don't know why, but I love these tops with a built in chocker lol! This one is sooo cute! You can tie it in a bunch of different ways. This is great for dressing professionally and can be worn in a number of cute ways! 


Since Spring is coming very soon, I thought I needed a light windbreaker type jacket I could wear when I dress sporty or when I am working out! Its a great piece that fits in with the whole athleisure trend! So when I saw this at Forever21, I fell in love. Its a cute and a cheaper version of an expensive Adidas or Nike windbreaker jacket. I am all for dressing cute when I work out, I don't know why but it keeps me motivated lol! Or even when its not too cold or too hot, this is great to wear when you are dressed casually/sporty.


I am always looking for cute distressed jeans. But somehow, the ones I love never end up fitting the way I want them to. I think its because I am so short. But these fit very nicely, not perfect but they still look good! These will especially be a staple in my Spring wardrobe. 


I have been wanting sunglasses like this since last summer and I finally purchased a pair!!!! They are so perfect. They are much cuter than the average aviator style. Silver mirrored sunglasses are perfection! And these chokers are so cute. I wanted ones that had sparkles, so I found these! One is a rose gold color and the other is silver! In my opinion, you can never have enough chokers!


Hope You Enjoyed!

Comments

Popular Posts