Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Spring Shoe Guide


Since Spring is just around the corner, I thought I'd put together some Spring shoes that will complete your Spring looks. I literally want every single pair of shoes in this guide. Spring shoes are so cute and girly and I cannot wait to wear the ones I've purchased. It's such a tease to see the adorable spring shoes you've bought and aren't able to wear them because its still so cold outside. What a bummer!!! But, for the time being, we can start planning out our outfits now!


So let's start with flats! Strappy shoes seem to be a huge hit at the moment. I am really loving flats with this type of style! They look so delicate and girly. You could literally wear them with anything. Make your look casual with a flat and it will be such a hit! 


Okay can we talk about the blocked heel! So these used to be popular back in the day and that just proves that trends always make a comeback! But I am soooo in love with these! These are great for the Spring. Wear them with a skirt, dress, or my favorite with a pair of jeans. I love how they look when paired with a pair of distressed jeans!!! They are a great shoe to wear when you need to dress up an outfit. I love this type of heel because it comes in a number of styles like a bootie, lacked up, or with a simple ankle strap. 


These are also a favorite of mine! I think they are my go to for the Springtime. I just love the look of them. They are perfect for when it just starts to warm up outside and great to pair with a transition outfit. I love to call this type of shoes the "Spring Bootie" because that's just what they are. If you are looking for a great bootie to wear for the Springtime, these are them!


So I've been seeing these a lot lately. And I was very close to purchasing a pair for myself. But sadly, I didn't buy them. They've been made popular by the one and only Kim Kardashian and Kayne West's Yeezy Collection. They are definitely a unique shoe. I do actually like them though. I like how the lucite doesn't have to be that way throughout the whole shoe, it could only be parts of it like just the heel or the strap around the toes. All in all, they are probably the easiest shoe to match with an outfit because they are clear! lol 


The lace up look is another favorite of mine! They add such a cute touch to any look. You can get the lace up look in a variety of styles in a heeled look or flats. I also like how the straps come in a variety of thicknesses. Sometimes you want a thick strap for a more dramatic look, but other times a thin strap is super cute and delicate. These are so girly and dainty and I really love shoes like these!


Hope You Enjoyed! :)

For more, feel free to check out my Pinterest board where you can find the latest shoes I'm obsessing over: https://www.pinterest.com/vannaz17/shoe-addict/

Comments

Popular Posts