Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Summertime Inspo





Often, I love to put together things that are inspiring me at the moment. I feel like I am always on social media "liking" pictures or pinning things I love on Pinterest. I am very visually inspired, not just by fashion related things but also decor, lifestyle, and leisure. In this blogpost, you'll find a few of the things I am inspired by at the moment.


This is probably a given. I think everyone is obsessed/inspired by the OTS trend. I just love how cute and simple it looks. What I am also loving is how easy and effortless it is to wear. Whether it's a romper, top, dress, it has a place in my closet for sure! 


Street Style is a great way to find daily outfit inspo! I just love keeping up with fashion this way. It keeps me in the loop on what other bloggers are wearing, how people like to style their new pieces, and really helps me to find new ways to style pieces I own/need. With social media, this has become such an easy and attainable way to keep up with the ever changing fashion world with just your phone. It's amazing how the whole world of fashion is right at your fingertips at any given moment. Street style is important to the fashion world because it can inspire a new trend and quickly take over. 


Anything and everything tropical has my heart at the moment! I cannot get enough of it. And it being summer and all it's the perfect time to be obsessed and inspired by it. I'll also be traveling to Aruba in just over a week and I am incredibly excited! I just love the whole vibes of the beaches and everything that comes with it. I also have an incredible love for palm trees, they just instantly make me soooo happy. Not only is it picture perfect but an instant sign of relaxation. The sunset, sand, palm trees, etc.... what else could you ask for. Tropical vibes is such a trend at the moment!!


You can't have tropical vibes without so awesome beachwear. I love looking at beachwear! Admiring cute beachwear is inspiring my upcoming tropical trip and frankly, I can't get enough of it. I love the look of light, airy, and effortless looks that summertime brings. And there is nothing better than a fresh tan and salt water on your skin. That is pure bliss for me!! 


Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts