Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

What I Wore: 4th Of July





Happy 4th of July!! This has been a hectic long weekend, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I had basically four days straight of cookouts and family fun! Today was spent at a family cookout. And of course there was plenty food and laughs. And I also got to spend some time making my baby cousin laugh, which was the best part! I wore a pretty simple outfit. I am loving this blue and white striped top from Marshall's and I tucked it into a pair of high waisted white shorts. My shoes are awesome too! They are simple and have silver metallic straps and are perfectly fitting for this day! For accessories, I wore these unique aviators, that are also silver and match my sandals. I could not forget my red element!! I finished the look with a red lip! All together, I loved my red, white, and blue look and felt cool and comfortable in it in this summer heat! 
Hope you enjoyed the day!




Comments

Popular Posts