Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Aruba Travel Diaries: Little White Dress



While in Aruba, my family and I took some great family photos. In a sense, we basically had a family photo shoot on the beach. You know those super basic family beach photos where everyone is wearing color coordinated outfits, well that was us! But it was super fun and we ended up getting some really awesome/memorable pictures out of it. Our color scheme was off white and khaki. So the girls wore off white dresses and the guys wore off white button up shirts with khaki shorts. 

This was my dress, from Francesca's. My grandma picked it out for me one day while shopping and she knew it would be perfect for the pictures. I really love it. First off, the fit is great. It's very figure flattering and comfortable. Second, these trendy off the shoulder sleeves are my favorite. The dress was perfect in every sense. For my shoes, I wore these awesome heeled sandals that I knew would go nicely with the look. I kept my hair natural because even if I tried curling my hair, it would have ended up a giant frizzy, wind blown mess. But for my makeup, I went with a very glowy look. I definitely contoured a little extra and put on some extra highlighter for the pictures! All together, I love this look. Everyone can definitely use a LWD in their closet! 



Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts