Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Aruba Travel Diaries: Swimwear

I recently traveled to the beautiful paradise island of Aruba. It was absolutely gorgeous!! The water is AMAZING and the weather is fantastic! I took tons of pictures, so many that I have to divide my vacation into multiple blog posts (so be on the look out for more!) In this blog post, I will be sharing with you the swimwear I wore while on the island. As always, I packed more than I actually wore, but oh well! I tried to wear a variety of swimwear to spice it up.
 ENJOY! 





I am so in love with this bikini from Forever 21. Of course, it's the perfect one for a tropical island, it definitely gives me major tropical vibes! The fit is amazing, especially the high waisted bottoms (my favorite!) The tan lines are a little awkward but the bathing suit is so cute that it doesn't really matter lol! As a cover up, I wore a black sarong (not pictured) and it was the prefect option when you are casually walking about the island. 






You can never go wrong with an all black bikini! The bottoms are also high waisted and this super cute tropical sarong goes perfectly!! The top has just enough detail for an all black swim suit. When you are on a tropical island, most times, all you wear are bathing suits which was definitely my kind of island! BTW, the bikini is from Target and the sarong is from Forever 21!!

BTW: How cute are these crochet lace ups?! From Forever 21, of course!!









I rarely wear one piece bathing suits, which is why I was excited to wear this on. They are so trendy at the moment! Of course, it has a super cute saying on it (NO SHADE). The color is perfect and the fit is just right! I bought it at Macy's and I'm obsessed with it. I had been searching non stop for just the right one piece and when I had given up, I came across this one! The back is so cute too and scoops down to the perfect spot! 

Hope You Enjoyed!! 

Comments

Popular Posts