Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Rainy Days & Top Knots



    When I awoke this morning, I knew it was going to be a gross and humid day. And I was right! Between the forcefull winds and the loud sounds of water hitting the roof it was hard to stay awake and focused. Rain does that to me, I was run down and all I could think of was my cozy bed. But sadly, I had priorities. I needed a simple and comfortable outfit that could get me through the day. 
    I paired my cropped denim jacket with my maroon jeggings, which I'm in love with. I love rolling them up at the ends just a bit to make it look a little bit more springy! They add an edge to my looks. Underneath my jacket I chose a basic, striped tank top. I'm all for using all that you have. I took a summer tank and springified it (that's not a word, is it). And obviously I wore my high top converse! They really tied the look together. 
  I normally curl my hair, but today was not a day for that. I curled it last night and touched it up this morning. By the end of the day, it got soaking wet and frizzy (because of my lack of carrying an umbrella). I couldn't bare looking at it anymore, so I threw it up in a top knot bun. 




Jeggings/ American Eagle
Cropped Jacket/ Forever21
Striped Tank/ F21
Shoes/ Converse

Comments

Popular Posts