Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Relaxed & Casual





Today, I decided to dress more casual than I usually do. Mostly because I took a final exam today. Even though I have 2 days left of school, it doesn't feel at all like summer is near, due to the fall-ish weather. 
I was so comfy today! I love how laid back this look is and it's so affordable and simple. I thought the jeans with a plain white tshirt was too plain, so I tied the plaid shirt around my waist for an added pop! I rolled up my jeans a bit, partially because they are long and I'm short, but mostly because it looked good with the outfit. Everything goes so nicely together. I'm kind of obsessed with the denim plaid against my plain denim jeans. This look is one of my go to looks when I'm not sure what to wear or just need something simple but still trendy. 



Comments

Popular Posts