Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Not Your Normal Suspender





After ordering this black suspender set months ago, in the cold winter days, I had been dying to bring it out of hibernation. Styling this piece was so fun! I tried on lots of different shirts with it, and this one seemed to look the cutest! I'm loving this look and I couldn't be more happy about how it turned out. It's really simple and fun. It's a new take on black and white chic! I've also been obsessed with headwraps, and when I saw this one I had to snatch it! For $4.80 I couldn't go wrong!! I feel as though it completes my look! The back of the suspenders is so adorable! It's not your normal denim suspender! 



Suspender//Forever21
Top//H&M 
Sneakers//Target 
Headwrap//Forever21
Sunglasses//Forever21

Comments

Popular Posts