Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

By The Water






    The best summer memories are hands down the ones spent near the water! I love taking walks by the water while the wind blows through my hair. After visiting a possible college option, my family and I took a ride down to the beach. We had some lunch by the water in honor of my mom's birthday tomorrow. Overall we had such a good day! And to top it all of, later on in the night I went to a baseball game with a few of my cousins. It was a fun filled day.
     I wore a really simple outfit, something that was going to be comfortable and cool. The kimono wouldn't stop blowing in the wind. I loved pairing the outfit with a printed kimono because it adds to the rather simple outfit. And the best part is it was light enough that I wouldn't sweat in the humid air. 

Top//Charlotte Russe
Kimono//Forever21
Shorts//Forever21
Sneakers//Target
Sunglasses//F21
Bag//F21

Comments

Popular Posts