Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Happy Summer, Sweetie





Summer has finally arrived!! It's my all time favorite season! The sun, sand, and everything in between! Today, I went for a semi-dressy look. It's perfect for days like these. It's so simple yet dressy. I really love a patterned bottom paired with a simple top. You can never go wrong with a crop top and maxi skirt. I love getting dressed up, but some days just don't call for it, so an outfit like this is the happy medium. This look is so effortless, but the outcome is the opposite. 
Today, I spent the day eating outside with my family. What a great way to kick off the season of cookouts and summer nights! Love sharing laughs with my family! And spending time with my aunts cute little dog! 

                  HAPPY SUMMER!



Top//H&M 
Skirt//Forever 21
Sandals//Payless
Sunnies//F21

Comments

Popular Posts