Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Teal Lace




So yesterday was Father's Day! I spent the day with my lovely family while attempting to study for exams. Today (Monday) was my last day of school, I took my last exam and said,  "Adios!" which happened to be my Spanish exam. 

I've had this dainty one piece for a good year and frankly haven't worn it that much. And I don't know why. I love the nice shape it give to my body. Is the perfect piece for when you need to dress up but don't know what to wear. It's quick and easy to just throw on and go. 
I added this thin belt to the one piece some shape. I love everything about this dress, from the cute lace print to the pretty teal color! 


One piece//Forever21
Belt//Forever21
Sunglasses//Forever21
Crossbody bag//Forever21
Sandals//Payless

Comments

Popular Posts