Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Go To Summer Look





Finally starting to break out the high waisted shorts!! I have so much fun pairing them with crop tops! I'm completely obsessed with this outfit. It's super casual but still so cute. Oh and did I mention, I scored this floral crop top for only 5 dollars, so yeah I'm pretty excited!      
In the morning, it was a little chilly, so I threw on a sweater. But during the day, it's started to get hot, so I tied it around my waist, which I love by the way. I think it makes the look a little bit more edgy! And it looks so so cute with the high waisted shorts. This look is so easy to recreate with different patterns and it's so versatile. This is basically what I wear all summer. 

Crop top// Aeropostale 
Shorts// Forever21
Sweater// H&M 
Sneakers// Target 
Sunnies// F21

Comments

Popular Posts