Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Stripes + Neon






    Today was such a fun day, it is Sunday Funday, right!? Couldn't have been more happy to have my family over for a cookout filled with laughs, good food, and so many more memories that have been made. It was a very hot day, and it didn't help that I was running in and out of the house bringing food in and out. 
     I sported a striped and neon ensemble! It was great to stay cool under the sun! I spent at least 20 minutes trying to decide what to wear, and the end result was this. I'm really happy about the way it turned out. This outfit is great for if you want to look cute, but you are hosting a cookout and are going to be running around making sure everything is going smoothly. It's comfortable yet trendy. It's ideal for hosting parties/cookouts! 



Top//Forever21
Skirt//H&M
Sneakers//Target
Sunnies//Forever21

Later on in the night we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores! Some of my favorite things to do in the summer!  

Comments

Popular Posts