Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Dressy Top & Short






       Today's plans consisted of making Popsicles, baking, and a family party in the late afternoon. So most of the morning I was running around the house in my pajamas. I changed into this cute outfit for the birthday party. I love a good crop top and especially a cute pair of shorts, yeah that's right those are shorts I'm wearing. It looks like a skirt but it's actually shorts! And shockingly they are from Target. So in love with the colors in them. 
      All week I've been wearing a basic top and a pair of high waisted shorts, it was good to dress it up a little today. This look is a dressier take on a top and short set. It's for one of those days when you don't have to get too dressed up, but you want to look like you put a good amount of effort into your appearance. 


Top//Nordstrom Rack
Shorts//Target
Sneakers//Target
Sunnies//Forever21

Comments

Popular Posts