Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

A windy day



Even though it doesn't look like Spring, it feels like it. I can't wait till the trees start blooming so that it doesn't look like it's still Winter. I saw on the news that it was going to be warm today so I thought, I should wear a dress. The weather was great but the wind was crazy. As I walked along, my vision was obstructed by my hair viciously blowing in the wind. The heavy breeze in the air called for a light sweater. And this combo worked so well together. This is one of my favorite looks! I added the sneakers for a more casual look and I love how they look with a dress. The ensemble is a casual take on your basic dress. It's not as fancy and is perfect for the warmer months in the school year or a day of shopping.



Tribal Print Dress/ H&M
Cardigan/ Target
Sneakers/ Target 
Watch/ Michael Kors 

Comments

Popular Posts