Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

March Favorites


          

   March was a pretty long month. It's the start of Spring. But also the wierdest month to dress for. I found myself using a lot of the same things and thought, this is defiantly going to be in my monthly favorites. I'll start off with clothing. My military jacket was perfect for March. Not just the green color, but it wasn't too heavy and it wasn't too light. First of all, it's so comfortable. And second, it goes with everything. What's better than that? It's a great jacket for transitioning from Winter to Spring ( it's from H&M ). I also found myself wearing my blue flannel from H&M!! I loved pairing it with my sweaters and it looked great when paired simply with leggings and sneakers. It was scary how much I wore, but oh well. Lastly, for clothing, my black sweater from Necessary Clothing was a staple this month. I paired it over button ups and wore it with my printed leggings. I was kinda obsessed with it, and still am. As much as I loved all of these clothing, I'm hoping I can put them away for good until next Winter. 
   

                                   

   For accessories, this month, I chose my converse, my Aldo sunglasses, and my AH- MAZING iphone case from H&M of course. I could not get enough of my Converse high tops. They went with everything and looked cute too. I wanted to wear them everyday, but didn't want people to think those were the only pair of shoes I owned lol. I was also a tad bit obsessed with my iphone case I got from H&M! Isn't it so cute?? I've wanted one like this for a while and my favorite part about it is that you can see the bare iphone. I've seen lots of cases like this on Tumblr, and when I saw it in the store I gasped out loud. I swear people probably think I'm crazy when I'm shopping, I'm in my own little world. What I also loved this month were my Aldo sunglasses. I normally don't wear sunglasses a lot in the Winter time because I mean the sun is hardly ever out. But they fit so well to my face and went with everything. I tend to look for accessories and staple pieces that I could wear with lots of the pieces I already own. 



       

   I use a lot of the same beauty products every month, but recently I got some new products that I love. For Christmas, one of my friends gave me a pack of different colored eyeliners. I hadn't yet finished the eyeliner I was using, but when I did I started using the Elf black liquid eyeliner and instantly fell in love with it. The fine tip brush it comes with is perfect to do winged eyeliner. I totally recommend it if you can't seem to find the perfect liquid liner for wings. I also picked up a matte top coat lacquer recently. I had always seen Instagram picture of nails with a matte look to them and I wondered where I could find something like that. Walking into Ulta I didn't even plan on walking out with it. Although it was pretty expensive for my liking, I figured it was going to be worth the money. And I was right! During the Winter months I was addicted to the matte black look. It was simple, easy, and so unique. It gave a different look to your basic black polish. 


                         

   I also wanted to share with you the music/tv shows I've loved this month. For songs I could not stop listening to Stay High by Tove Lo (feat. Hippie Sabotage). I had it on repeat!!! I just loved the beat, it made me feel like I was at a concert. Show Me by Kid Ink (feat. Chris Brown) was also one of my favorites this month. Again, I loved the beat. It has been on my playlist for a while. I find myself listening to it way to much. I've loved Love More by Chris Brown (feat. Nicki Minaj). Although it was kind of inappropriate, it was still so fun to listen too. And I love Nicki Minaj!! And lastly, my favorite show for March and probably for a while is How I Met Your Mother. I've been obsessed with the show. Netflix has been my life ever since I started watching it. I dedicate my nights to watching countless amounts of episodes. I ask myself each night, how many episodes can I get through? It's such a good show, if you are looking for a new show to start in Netflix. 

Comments

Popular Posts