Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Spring Break Goodies



      This past week was my Spring Break, so of course I took this opportunity to do some shopping. I had a very eventful week, filled with great things. Sadly, the week has come to an end. But I have cute clothes to show for it. My first stop was Charlotte Russe, where I purchased my high waisted shorts. They had so many different patterns and for such a good price too. The floral printed pair at the top right have super cute lace detailing at the bottoms and I can't wait to pair them with a simple crop top. The pair next to them are super adorable and look great on. I'm so obsessed with printed shorts that whenever I go shopping I have to stop myself from buying more. I also picked up a pair of printed shorts from Target. They are navy blue with black cutouts at the bottom. 
      I picked up a black crop top and a white one at H&M. Both costing 6.95 , I couldn't go wrong. They are so great to have and I know I'll get lots of use out of them. While I was at Forever 21 I came across a striped crop top on the sale rack. I had wanted one like it to pair with denim high waisted shorts. The best thing about it was that it was like 9 bucks. I had been looking for a fancy white top to go with a maxi skirt I had bought that I am wearing to a bridal shower, so I stopped in Charlotte Russe and found a one piece with a sweetheart neckline. But what I like about it is it has mesh at the top that makes it really unique looking. (The picture doesn't quite give the full effect). 
       I rarely go into Wet Seal, but lately I had been seeing some cute things in the store. After searching on all of the racks, I came across a really cute pair of palazzo pants. Everyone knows I'm obsessed with them. I'm really loving floral prints if you can tell! They are so unbelievably comfortable. I also picked up a floral printed skirt from TJ Maxx. It was really cheap and I'm probably going to pair it with a white crop top, for a really simple look. And while I was at Forever21, I spotted a floral printed kimono (of course) and thought I must have it. I love the look of them and I love that they are really light. I can wear them in the summer and won't be dying of heat. 
       My obsession with Converse has gotten worse. I ordered a black pair of high tops because I'm always wearing my white ones. In the summer, I love pairing them with shorts and dresses for an edge. They are comfortable and go with a lot of clothes in my waredrobe so for me, they were a great buy. 

Comments

Popular Posts