Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Haul

    I couldn't be more happier after coming home form the mall today!!! I went to the mall thinking I was just going to look around, cause honestly I didn't have much money on me. But I arrived home with a good bag full of amazing pieces. I was on my way to the food court when I passed Charlotte Russe. Immediately I wanted every single thing in the store after catching just a glimpse of the store window. I literally gasped out loud and almost cried as I was moving up the escalator. So I stood in line for my sandwich, at the food court. And all I could think about were all of the beautiful clothes in the store. I ate my sandwich and ran to Charlotte Russe. 
       I walked in and instantly felt like a kid in a candy store, except the candy was clothes and much more expensive. I saw signs that said, $15, $10, and knew I was going to be walking out with some goodies. First I went to the Palazzo pants. They were having a major sale on Spring clothing. All Maxi Skirts and Palazzo pants were $15!!!! I grabbed a pair of Palazzo pants that were a black and white tribal print, I had been wanting a pair just like them. I also grabbed a navy blue, floral pair that fit perfectly!! The skirt I picked out is a daisy printed one. I am all about maxi skirts, they are some of my favorite pieces of clothing, I could wear them all the time. And the last piece I picked up was a basic white tee. It's a little bit cropped and has a tie front, it fits really nicely and I should have grabbed more. 
       I am so absolutely happy with everything I picked up, the prices were great. It was so hard for me not to buy everything in the store. I had to just get to the register before I bought anything else. I kept picking things up and putting them down cause I would have spent everyone of my pennies to my name. I found myself saying, "Do I really need this?" And that is one of the hardest questions to ask myself. Because every answer is "yes". I am in the zone when I'm shopping, I like to call it my sport. I always try to think "What could I wear with this?"  I feel like I will get lots of use out of the pieces I picked up and can't wait to start picking things out to wear with them. Charlotte Russe is a great store and I find that they are always having some sort of sale. The store isn't given as much credit as it should be given, it's always on trend and has great prices! 

                                    

Comments

Popular Posts