Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Spring/Summer Wishlist

There are so many great new trends heading our way and I can't wait to do some major shopping. Browsing some of the best sites basically has taken over my life. I create wishlist after wishlist on different sites. After drooling over the amazing clothes, all I can wish for is if I could download clothes off of the internet. But sadly that probably won't be happening any time soon. So all I can do is wish and do lots of online shopping. Here are some of the things I've been obsessing over and hope to pick up along the way. 

Harem Pants: These pants are perfect for Spring. I literally want to buy every single pair. I've seen so many people wearing them and I want to buy a couple pairs of my own. The best thing about these pants are that they come in so many different patterns and colors. And all you need is a cute, basic top and a pair of cute shoes. I've also heard that they are really comfortable and it feels like you are wearing pajamas. Omg I need these so badly. Defiantly picking up a pair. 


Kimonos: I have a couple of these but I just can't get enough of them. I love the look of them paired with high waisted shorts and a crop top. They add a little something extra to your basic outfit. Forever 21 has a variety of colors and patterns. And just like the harem pants add a bold and effortless look. They are versatile and are best when worn with simple and basic looks. They light material they are made out of makes it easy to wear on the hot summer days. 

Sunglasses: Of course you saw this coming. I have always been obsessed with sunglasses! Like I've said before, they add such a "hipster" feel to any outfit. These are always on my wish list and I will always be in they hunt for cute sunnies. Any pair of sunglasses can change the look of any outfit you wear. I have a bad obsession with sunglasses and I don't ever think it will go away. 
Cute Shorts: Festival attire has always been an inspiration to my waredrobe. That is why shorts like these are on my wish list. Floral print has always been one of my favorites, but with the added lace is even better. These shorts paired with a simple top and sweater are perfect together. I love them and I want them so badly!!!!! 


Maxi skirts: These staple pieces are always on my bucket list. Especially ones with floral prints. I love pairing different things with maxi skirts and trying new things. I've seen so many celebrities wearing them to music festivals. You can wear these anywhere and that is what I love about them. They are so versatile and effortless as well. If I see a cute maxi skirt, it is so hard not to buy every one in sight. It's so hard not to buy all of them because they are so affortable and perfect for any day. 


Comments

Popular Posts