Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Who Wore It Best: Separates

I am loving this look so much. Separates are really in right now and I have been seeing them a lot on red carpets lately. Both of these looks are absolutely stunning. Gwyneth and Miley both look so good in these cute two piece ensembles. They both did a great job styling them!!! 

Gwyneth Paltrow's look is so amazing!!! It fits her great and is so chic. I can't get over how much I love this look. The embellishments on her outfit are so beautiful and gives the look a more elegant feel. She styled it in a very simple way, and I think that was the best thing to do. The look is perfect on its own and doesn't need many accessories. I love how this look also gives a new feel to your basic crop top. Who knew we would be seeing crop tops on the red carpet. The colors are so perfect and the fit is incredible. Love love love!!!! Even though her hair isn't done up, I think it's done so simply and that's all it needs. Obsessed with this look!!

Miley's look is also so amazing. Both looks have many similarities but also so many differences. Miley's look is a little bit more relaxed and seems more like something you'd wear to Coachella. Her top is more of a bustier unlike gwyneth's. I really like the top of the maxi skirt and the design of it. I see myself wearing something like this because it's a little bit more relaxed. And of course the fit is amazing, Miley has a great bod. The beading on both of the looks are similar and gives the look a more elegant feel. Miley's hair is defiantly on point with this look. I loved this stage in Miley's life. It's one of my faves because she had such an edgy style. Her hair was styled perfectly and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. She defiantly looks like a bohemian goddess in this look. 

Comments

Popular Posts