Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

How to: Inspiration Board

When I redecorated my room this summer, I found a new way to show my style and find inspiration. This is such an easy way to add a touch of personality to your room. All you need is a board to display your pictures on, some of your favorite magazines, and a pair of sissors. It's a fun and easy project to do on a rainy day or even if you are just board out of your mind. 
It's simple! Go scouring through your magazines ( my favorite are Seventeen and Teen Vogue) and cut out all your favorite looks, trends, whatever inspires you!! As time goes on your inspiration board will be covered with the hottest trends and will inspire you everyday!

One of my favorite things to do is buy magazines. Over the years my collection has matured, from Tiger Beat to Teen Vogue and Seventeen, thank god!! These magazines are amazing. They never fail to get me inspired and are always on top of the quick changing trends. They have some of the best tips and are chuck full of great ideas and fashion advice. 

Finding the perfect spot for your inspiration board is the most important. You need to put it in a spot where you will see it every morning when you are getting dressed. This way you will have access to the latest trends and be inspired by the outfits on your board. I decided to put mine on my shelving unit right next to my closet. It never fails to inspire me when I am staring at my closet waiting for an outfit to jump out at me. There are so many great things about these boards, they are so inspiring, they add such a cute touch to any space, and they scream who you are. 

Comments

Popular Posts