Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Spring Must Haves

Spring is almost here and my first instinct is to run to the mall and go on the hunt for some amazing pieces!!!!! But, sadly, I don't have an infinite amount of money to buy whatever I want. So here and there I have picked up some cute pieces to incorporate in my spring waredrobe. Here are just a few things you will need to walk into Spring feeling your best.  
Maxi Skirts: One of my absolute favorite trends of the season are maxi skirts. They are such an effortless look. They come in so many different colors and patterns and are defiantly a staple piece in your Spring waredrobe. Maxi skirts look great with crop tops, sandals, a floppy hat, and your fave pair of sunnies! I cannot even describe my love for these AMAZING skirts.

Crop Tops: They are so simple and affordable and of course cute. Just throw on a pair of high waisted shorts with a cute crop top and be on your way. What is great about crop tops is they are so versatile and put together any outfit. 

High Waisted Shorts: You can never have enough high waisted shorts. My favorite places to buy high waisted shorts are Forever21 and H&M. They are so affordable and like crop tops are so versatile. Together, the outfit seems so simple, but with the perfect colors and patterns, they create an amazing look!

Overalls: We've all seen this happen before. The old trends become the new trends. I am so excited to see overalls come back. These amazing one pieces add such a cute, vintage touch to your Spring and Summer waredrobe. They have reached a new level, with different patterns and colors. I'm am so in love with them because they are so easy to style but also because they create an effortless look. 


And of course to pull your outfits together you are going to need a cute pair of shoes and a trendy pair of sunglasses. My favorite shoes to wear are sneakers, vans and converse, are some I can think of. They create a simple and casual look and I just love them! They are great for days where you have to do lots of walking, but at the same time look cute. Sunglasses are also a must have during the sunny months of the year. There are so many different pairs to choose from. Check out my post all about trendy sunglasses for the Spring time!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts