Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Ootd: Printed Leggings

It is a daily struggle. I stand in front of my closet waiting for an outfit to jump out at me. (Today was one of those days.) And when that doesn't happen, I go searching in my closet for what seems like hours. But luckily I can always rely on my printed leggings. 
This is the perfect outfit for this time of year. I paired the leggings with a chambray button up, a black oversized sweater,  and my favorite high top converse. I am so obsessed with this look. The look is so versatile and simple. I wore this outfit to school and I found it to be really comfortable and trendy. I totally recommend it for school. Another reason I love this outfit is that you can always pair it with a different pair of leggings or a different sweater. 
The floral, black and white leggings are my favorite part of this outfit. I have always loved and been obssssed with printed leggings. What's best about them is that they can be paired with the most simple pieces. A basic sweater or chambray is all you will need to create a great look. The basic, black, oversized sweater is from Necessary Clothing. It was inexpensive which is perfect for me, and has been a huge staple piece in my wardrobe. The chambray button up is from H&M, I wear it so often that it has become one of my favorite pieces. It goes with everything and I love denim. This look is preppy but also a little edgy with the floral leggings and high tops that I ordered from the Converse website.The leggings are also from H&M. I find that they have an amazing selection of printed leggings, no matter what season it is. 
Even though the calendar says it's Spring, the weather doesn't think that. It is driving me absolutely crazy that I have all of these cute Spring clothes, but can't wear them yet. So I must make do with the clothes I have. And pray that this horrible weather goes away. Hopefully, in the next few weeks the weather will get a little warmer and I can break out the skirts and dresses! But anyway, this look is really easy to recreate and inexpensive as well. That is why I find it to be a perfect outfit. It is also easy to transition from winter to spring by adding a short sleeve top instead of a huge sweater. 



Comments

Popular Posts