Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

One maxi skirt, Four looks

As I've said before, maxi skirts are one of the top trends of the upcoming seasons. I picked up this black one from Wet Seal about a year ago, and I've got lots of use out of it. They are super easy to style and are very versatile. Here are a few looks I've come up with to make styling maxi skirts a little easier. 

Look #1: This look is really simple. I paired the skirt with a striped crop top, a pair of cute sandals, a cross body bag, and a leather bow. This look is great for a day of shopping or sightseeing. This is a casual look and you can wear it anywhere. 
Crop top: Forever21
Sandals: Payless
Bag: Forever21
Bow: H&M 


Look #2: This is another casual look. I added a jacket for the colder nights or for the chilly Spring days. This look is great for school, shopping, or hanging out with friends. It's simple and trendy and completely effortless. Adding sneakers gives the look a confortable feel and is great for days with a lot of walking. 
Muscle tee: Forever21
Denim Jacket: H&M 
Sneakers: Target
Sunglasses: F21

Look #3:  I am so in love with this look. It's simple, cute, and so my style. I would wear this look to a concert or a music festival. The floral headband and the sunglasses are my favorite part about this outfit. I paired the skirt with a cream colored crop top, a floral headband, circular sunglasses, a crossbodybag bag, and a pair of spiked sandals. By adding the sandals, the look is given a little edge.  
Crop top: Nordstrom Rack
Sandals: Payless
Headband: H&M

Look #4: This is a more dressy look, but not too much dressy. But who doesn't love dressing up. This outfit is great for dinners, parties, or events. I paired the skirt with a lace crop top, circular sunglasses, a black leather cross body bag, metallic sandals, and of course, my favorite, a floppy hat. The hat really adds a touch of boho style. I love wearing black and white outfits, they are so chic!! And the metallic sandals add a bit of color and shine to the black and white ensemble. 
Top: H&M 
Sandals: Payless
Bag: Target
Floppy Hat: H&M 

Comments

Popular Posts