Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

About my Blog

Hi my name is Giovanna.  I created this blog so that i could express my interests to the world. I have many passions. I love fashion, decor, food, traveling, shopping, and much much more! I am really excited to start sharing my pictures and thoughts with you! On this blog you will find my outfit of the days, food i eat, decor, and just my thoughts. I decided to name this blog "Life(style) of a Dreamer" because I am a dreamer. I don't go a day without daydreaming about what the future holds. I dream of traveling the world, new experiences, meeting new people, and of course FASHION! 

I am constantly inspired by the world around me. I have to admit, tumblr is an obsession of mine. There isn't a day that goes by without checking tumblr! My fashion icon and main inspiration is Kylie Jenner. My goal in life is to be her! Her fashion sense is AMAZING! I am also inspired by California and New York! My dream is to be in California!!!! I think California (and New York)  has so much to offer for a girl like me. The fashion, the vibes, and of course COACHELLA!!!

I would describe my style as bohemian with a touch of grunge. I am a certified shopaholic and shop at many store, but among all of them I'd say Forever21 and H&M are the two that describe me best. I could go on and on about my style and life but I'll just let my posts speak for themselves. 


Comments

Popular Posts