Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Ootd: Stars



Today was such a nice day. It was sunny but still a little chilly. But compared to the rest of the days we have had this winter, it was a great day! So in spirit of the nice weather I broke out my jean jacket ( from H&M of course!) I paired it with a star printed sweater from Forever 21, they've got great sweaters. I also wore my basic black leggings I got from Victotia's Secret Pink. I can always rely on my amazing leggings. I know people have different opinions on wearing leggings as pants, but I think as long as you wear a long top it's totally fine. To finish the outfit I threw on my favorite pair of sneakers, my high top converse! And of course, no outfit is complete without a cute pair of sunglasses! 
This outfit is really simple and inexpensive! It's perfect for school or a Spring shopping day. Owning a jean jacket will save your life! It's a great staple in anyone's waredrobe. It's great for chilly Spring days when you need a light jacket or for cold summer nights when you still want to look cute. 



Denim Jacket: H&M
Star Sweater: Forever21
Leggings: Pink
Sneakers: Converse
Sunglasses: Aldo 

Comments

Popular Posts