Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

A Budget Friendly Summer Look




I have been loving this color ever since the start of the summer season! I bought this dress, from Forever 21, for my trip to Aruba, however, I never wore it there because I brought more clothes than I needed. But still, how cute is it? It's definitely a change up from my go to OTS look. But I think the best part is it was $12!!!! I wore it in a simple way with a pair of my fave sunnies and gray/purple slides. I would normally wear a neutral color shoe but these slides from H&M are so fun I had to pair them with this dress. Plus, I really love the colors together! This whole look was under $50 and I love that so very much. Especially in the summer, you can always find cute pieces of clothing if you are on a budget. The criss cross neckline definitely spices up this rather simple summery dress. Also, I wore this look to a family birthday party, which was perfect for a summer night! 




Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts