Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

The Perfect Accessory





I have this thing for dresses! I feel like I wear the same dresses over and over again, so I try to buy dresses that are different and fun! This one is great! I love stripes and off the shoulder, but even better this dress, from Forever21, has cute straps too. For shoes, I am wearing my heeled sandals from Target, that compliment the dress so well! But the little touches I styled the look with are my favorite part. I love my pink/nude lip color from ColourPop, of course. My sunglasses are a fun take on an aviator style, but a little different. They are from Lushlity and I love the black and gold together! And my bracelet is so awesome. I purchased it from a great jewelry brand called Civion. They have some great, trendy accessories! They have so many great pieces to choose from! Check them out! I love the style of this one because it is simple and easy to wear with basically any outfit. It's called "The Shape" style of bracelet and if anyone is interested in getting one for themselves, I have a discount code!! 
Use code: GIO10
You can also follow them on Instagram: @civionvibe 






Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts