Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Aruba Travel Diaries: Exploring






I couldn't go all the way to Aruba and not see some of the tourist attractions. We got to see the California Lighthouse, The Natural Bridge, and the Butterfly Farm. It was so interesting to leave our hotel and see what the island was really like. I wore a cute patterned romper from H&M. You can never go wrong with a simple romper. I was comfortable and it was very easy to wear. So if you are ever looking for something comfortable but cute when traveling, a romper is a great choice! I love this one especially because it has a tropical pattern on it!! Underneath my romper, I wore a cute lace bralette. I love to have it peak out, especially since the romper has a deep-v neckline. To lug my camera and other belongings around I have my awesome beach bag, from Target, that was such a great choice for this trip. I was able to carry a lot of stuff in it and never sacrificed the cuteness factor. I wore my favorite nude Steve Madden sandals that literally go with everything. And they were also cute & comfortable!  








Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts