Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Aruba Travel Diaries: Sunset Sail




One of the last things my family and I did in Aruba was go on a sunset sail. We spent the night on a beautiful catamaran watching the sun go down. It was definitely a windy experience but it was such a nice feeling. What did I wear you ask? This beautiful off the shoulder maxi dress. Honestly, if fits like a glove and I am obsessed with it. I love that it makes me look a bit taller and it is very figure flattering. I bought it at Boohoo in preparation for my trip and I knew I had to wear it at some point on the trip. It blew in the wind like crazy, but it was a good choice for this sunset sail excursion. I really love the color too. I don't own much in this color and its so trendy! With it I wore my cute black and gold aviator sunglasses and my nude Steve Madden sandals. My bag, from Target, was also my personal favorite and number one choice to carry my stuff around while in Aruba. And, the pom poms match my dress! 
Sadly, this is my last post from Aruba :( I had such an amazing time and frankly, need to go back like asap!!! It was such a relaxing and enjoyable vacay and I will definitely be traveling there again! I really hope everyone enjoyed my Aruba Travel Diaries series and I look forward to doing more like it! If you haven't already, be sure to check out more of my Aruba Travel Diaries series! 




Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts