Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Aruba Travel Diaries: Sun Kissed Skin & A Summer Dress






 How cute is this dress? First off, it's from Boohoo which means it was super affordable. And it's so trendy with the tassels and the off the shoulder look. It definitely screams tropical vibes to me. I wore this while in Aruba one night for a dinner. It's so comfortable and light weight which made it much more comfortable in the heat and humidity. The best feeling is after a long day in the sun, it felt so good to put on a cute dress. That and the fact that I have glowy, sun kissed skin is the perfect feeling!! I am so obsessed with little summer dresses like this one. You can never have too many, in my opinion. You can wear them anywhere and for any occasion. It's all in the way you wear and accessorize them! I also wore with it my cute beach bag, from Target, that I used basically the entire trip because it was truly the best bag. For shoes, I wore my nude Steve Madden sandals that I wear all the time. Out of the shoes that I brought with me, these seemed to be the best ones to go with this dress. My hair was always a mess, with the wind and humidity, so I just tried my best to keep it tied back and away from my face. 


Hope You Enjoyed! :) 



Comments

Popular Posts