Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Aruba Travel Diaries: An Aruban Night




Another day, another off the shoulder dress. I don't know what it is but I can't stop buying this style of dress. They are so easy to wear and add such a cute flare to the look. As you can probably tell, I have a bit of a sun burn in this picture and some pretty noticeable tan lines. But a few days later, it turned into a nice glowy tan. This OTS dress is from Forever 21, of course. This is the perfect dress for me because 1- I love OTS dresses lol and 2- I have an obsession with stripes! I wore this dress to another dinner in Aruba. During the days, I usually wore a cute bikini and then at nights I would change into a cute summery dress. I basically always accessorize an OTS dress with a delicate choker, it's just so simple and chic! My shoes are my favorite part!! So I bought these cute purple/gray slides at H&M specifically for my trip and I can't stop wearing them! They are so incredibly comfortable and also super trendy. I love the whole mule trend but didn't want to buy ones with too high of a heel, so when I came across these, I knew they were perfect. They don't have much of a heel which makes them much more comfortable and casual. And before I forget, how gorgeous is this background!? I stumbled across these pretty palm trees with lights in them on my way back to my hotel room and I could not pass by them without taking a few pics. 

I also thought I would throw in these pictures of a dinner we had. They cooked our pasta in a wheel of cheese!!!! How cool is that!! It was so yummy, I am still dreaming about it! 





Hope You Enjoyed! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts