Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Neckwear Trends


The "bulky chocker" is great for times when you want to excentuat your neck. It's also great to wear with fancier dresses/looks.
This simple black chocker is a staple in my book. It's easy to wear and layer with other necklaces.
Layering necklaces is a huge trend right now. Use a chocker as the top necklace, then work your way down with some longer necklaces too.
These types of necklaces are my favorite. I wear them way too much, but that's okay, because you can wear them so many different ways! 
You can wrap them around your neck as many times as you want and then tie it in a cute bow having one end longer then the other. 
Or wear it looser, wrap it around once, then tie a bow lower. 
Having more than one color is a must too! I wrapped this one around my neck about three times, then just looped it instead of making a bow. 
What's fun about these necklaces is you can control how long or how short you want it to fit with your outfit! I love a tighter look and then finishing it off with a bow! 
Big chuncky statement chockers are also all the rage too! I love the detail in them and it can really add to any look! 
Keeping with the same colors and metals is a big trend too while layering neckwear! 

Comments

Popular Posts