Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Dressing Simple in Magic Kingdom





I've spent these past few days in the happiest place on earth, aka, Disney World! On Tuesday, we arrived and ran around Magic Kingdom. What you wear is very important when you are walking around in the heat, waiting in lines, and being on your feet for most of the day. I wore a simple white crop top that was very light. I paired it with a short denim skirt and the accesorized from there. My necklace has been an obsession of mine and I thought it went nicely with the rest of my look! There are so many different ways to wear it, it's so fun to style! My crossbody bag is also a must when traveling to Disney. Only carry your basic necessities!!! I cannot stress it enough! You want to make sure it is small, not too heavy, and pairs well with all different kinds of looks! Lastly, I threw on a pair of simple white sneakers for comfort! Dressing for a day in the parks can be extremely simple! You can dress comfortably and still look cute too!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts