Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Onesie + Accessories




Day 2, Wednesday, we spent in Hollywood Studios. One of my favorite parks! I wore black, which I do not recommend but I did it anyway! I've been dying to wear this onesie so I paired it with a simple pair of high waisted denim shorts. I decided to go a little bit fancier by adding some cute accessories. My sunnies, aka my latest obsession, are brand new. This style of sunglasses have been very popular lately, they are a knock off of the Chanel pair. And my body chain adds the perfect touch to my look! I was ecstatic when I found it at target on sale! I'm also wearing the same black crossbody bag, which is super versatile! For shoes, I wore a pair of silver metallic sandals. They weren't the best, most comfortable shoes to wear, but they went well with my outfit! I always try to do different things with my hair too, so I went with my go to look and went for a half up half down top knot bun! 


Comments

Popular Posts