Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Trend: Black&White




The other day, I received a package in the mail!! Of course I jumped for joy when I arrived at my front door! I couldn't wait to open it and see the goodies inside. Among many other clothes, I had ordered this ensemble. I thought they went great together! The top is lined with really cute cut outs and is just the right amount of cropped! I love a loosely fitted crop top. The pants are one of my favorites. They have a white triangular pattern that is so tribal and fun! The two pieces go great together and the best part is they are so comfortable!! It's such a staple outfit in my closet! And my shoes are too cute! They go good with the synched bottom of the pants! I can't explain to you how obsessed I am with this outfit! 

Btw: I got a haircut, if you couldn't tell! I'm obsessed with it! I needed a change! 



Top//Forever21 
Pants// Forever21
Sandals// Payless

Comments

Popular Posts