Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Sunday Funday





I had this outfit picked out weeks in advance. I imagined it would be perfect for a bridal shower I was invited to. I was so excited this morning to get all dressed up. The outfit is really simple and great for dressy events. It's a fun way to make black and white look a little less wintery. I'm not really a hat person, but I have been seeing floppy hats like this one everywhere. And when I found it at H&M I  knew I had to have it. I also added a long necklace to complete the outfit that I stole from my mom lol. I am completely obsessed with everything about the outfit. It's not uncomfortable at all and is so relaxed. It's an outfit you can where all day and feel comfortable. It's not one of those outfits that you want to rush home and change out of. (I wanted to keep it on all day!) I made quiet a statement in this getup. 


Top// Forever 21
Skirt// Forever 21
Floppy Hat// H&M 
Sandals// Payless
Sunglasses// Nordstrom BP
Purse// Target 



The bridal shower was so great! The decor was right up my ally and matched so well together. The flower centerpieces were gorgeous and I loved the lime slices in the vase. Everything was beautiful! And I was so lucky to have my table named after me! The color scheme ( pink, white, and black) was so cute for this perfect spring day! And I match quiet well with it too! The bride's table was so pretty, it was a little different from the rest. And I loved that she got her very own chair personalized to her. Overall, it was such a lovely day spent with family and friends over a yummy buffet! 


Comments

  1. Thanks for featuring my bridal shower! I loved your outfit and bought that hat after I saw it on you! Great blog! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts