Instagram @lifestyleofadreamerblog

Goal: Comfort





    Today, I put together an outfit that suits the colder spring days. Lately, the weather hasn't been so great so I've had to think outside the box to create fun new outfits that weren't as Springy as I would like them to be. It stinks that I'm not able to use my cute new spring/summer clothes, but I'm making the best of it! 
    I was so comfortable today, and people could tell. Many people came up to me and said, "You look like you're so comfortable!" And that was my goal. I love very effortless looks that still look trendy. Wearing big pants with a fun print allows you to look relaxed and boho. I'm also wearing my favorite shirt of the moment. I'm not kidding when I say it goes with everything! Numerous times my mom says, "Didn't you wear that already this week?" But I just love it so so much, I can't help myself. Overall, I think I achieved my goal today, to look cute and comfy!! 




Top// Forever21
Cardigan// H&M 
Pants// TJ Maxx
Sunglasses// Forever21
Sandals// Target

Comments

Popular Posts